CY2D

∙ System designed specifically to tap into the potential of fiber laser.

∙ A unique construction concept, use of OTS components without forced customer loyalty.

∙ Airplane structure, which is stable over time and more precise even with large formats.

∙ Compact and easy-to-transport design that ensures fast installation.

 

∙ Proprietary laser cutting head, which is the result of experience with the process.

∙ Compatible with the main CAD-CAM software packages on the market.

∙ Over 10 available configurations, to meet the production needs of any customer. C


CY2D C2512

> Interfaces with Material Load and Unload systems
> Compact - Only 344 sq.ft. of footprint
> Quick installation time and user friendly

512.jpg

CY2D L3015

> New and more compact design
> Access to working area on both sides
> Left or Right End loading layout in order to optimize production flow
> EVO III, the most advanced cutting head in the fiber laser industry
> Interfaces with Material Load and Unload systems

3015.jpg

CY2D S3015

> Interfaces with Material Load and Unload systems
> Compact layout, to optimize floor space
> EVO III, the most advanced cutting head in the fiber laser industry

CY2D L4020

> New and more compact design
> Access to working area on both sides
> Left or Right End loading layout in order to optimize production flow
> EVO III, the most advanced cutting head in the fiber laser industry
> Interfaces with Material Load and Unload systems

CY2D S4020

> Interfaces with Material Load and Unload systems
> Compact layout, to optimize floor space
> EVO III, the most advanced cutting head in the fiber laser industry

CY2D L6020 & CY2D L6025

> No repositioning, maximum cutting precision on large pieces
> Horizontal stock, possibility to process more plates on a single pallet
> Absolute precision and mechanical stability thanks to the “airplane” structure
> EVO III, the most advanced cutting head in the fiber laser industry

 

CY2D L8025

> No repositioning, maximum cutting precision on large pieces
> Horizontal stock, possibility to process more plates on a single pallet
> Absolute precision and mechanical stability thanks to the “airplane” structure

L8025.jpg

CY2D HT3015

> New and more compact design
> Access to working area on both sides
> 20% increased productivity thanks to Hi-torque motors and linear Z axis
> EVO III, the most advanced cutting head in the fiber laser industry
> Suitable for high volume production
> Right Hand or Left Hand configuration
> Interfaces with Material Load and Unload systems

HT3015.jpg

CY2D HT4020

> New and more compact design
> Access to working area on both sides
> 20% increased productivity thanks to Hi-torque motors and linear Z axis
> EVO III, the most advanced cutting head in the fiber laser industry
> Suitable for high volume production
> Right Hand or Left Hand configuration
> Interfaces with Material Load and Unload systems